Friday, September 26, 2014

Back to Blogging Part 3


Hey y'all! If you've been following me then you've read Part 1 & Part 2 ... If not go get caught up! 

I'm posting late because we had a MAJOR (minor to some) catastrophe at my house on Wednesday night & I've been away from the blogging world for 2 days. 

Wednesday night I went down to get a load of laundry & heard water ... Water pipe had busted in my kitchen in the basement. The whole left side of my basement was flooded! UGH! So I was without water yesterday waiting for the pipe to be fixed. On the up side it was the perfect opportunity for us to get some cleaning done in the basement. For the last 6 years we've used it as storage. It's 90% finished. No carpet ... still cement floors but it has a bathroom, kitchen, living room & bedroom. My house used to belong to my Mama & when I lived there growing up the basement was my "apartment". All mine! Since we've moved in we've used it as storage. LOT of things were tossed yesterday that shouldn't have ever been kept to begin with (insert Hoarder DH). Water is fixed & we are working to get that basement cleaned out & up so that we can put in that movie room we've been wanting. 

Back to Blogging ....

Part 3 challenge was for a Fall Picture. I don't have any right now on my camera roll. But ... a good friend of mine took a picture the other night at a local county fair of the sunset over the fair ... breathtaking.





Thanks to everyone for stopping by ... I'll see y'all on Part 4!

 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment